Ink Mag Submissions!!!
Everything has to be original!
Ink Mag is a literary magazine from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School. Only Krop students or Krop alumni are allowed to submit. It is very important that you meet the deadline and the requirements on December 5, 2011. If you would like to submit work for the Ink Magazine, go to room 2235, Ms. Reyes’s room. Make sure to email your submissions to email@example.com, or find any of the Ink Magazine Staff members: Kimberly P. (Editor-in-Chief), Rachael C. (Poetry Editor), Amanda L. (Layout Editor), Fiorella C. (Prose Editor), Kiara T. (Junior Editor), and Allie V. (Junior Editor).
- Poetry: No limit. Do NOT be inappropriate.
- Prose: 500 words maximum.
- Photographs: Nothing inappropriate; must be on a drive.
- Music: Any style of music. Submit Mp3 on a USB or a CD that does NOT need to be returned.
- Spoken Word Artists: Poems can also be submitted by Spoken Word. If not recorded by the artist themselves then by someone with an outspoken voice who can speak the poem for the artist. (Mp3, CD, or USB)
- Foreign Language Poetry or Prose: Must contain a translation into English; must be on USB.
To submit for the ink magazine, you should go to room 2235 (Ms. Reyes’s room.) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.